We want to meet and get to know you.
Can you remember a time when businesses were built on relationships and just getting to know people in your industry? To be honest, this is how we’ve built our business over the last 23 years, but we know it’s not how a lot of the industry works.
At Winpos, we thought we’d use the lockdown time to do just that. So we’d like to invite you to meet with us for a virtual coffee.
As we can’t actually meet and buy you a coffee we thought we’d do something else…
Anyone who meets with us for a virtual coffee before the end of May will automatically be entered into a PRIZE DRAW to win £250 of Facebook Advertising, plus a professionally designed advert and managed campaign.
“Why offer to advertise when my doors are closed?” I hear you ask! If you’re the lucky winner, you can either chose to advertise your delivery service, takeaway service or wait until the doors are about to open and activate it then.
It’s anticipated that as the doors open again (and they will) people will want to flock to their local restaurants, pubs or cafes. The winner of this prize will have the opportunity to be seen above the competition!.
Rule of Prize Draw Competition
- Must be a key stakeholder in the business. This means someone who has a large influence over the Epos system used in the business.
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The virtual coffee meeting must have taken place by 29th May 17:00.
- Only one entry per company.
- The prize for the winners is £250 Facebook advertising spend and 5 professionally designed adverts. The winner must provide image assets and improve the advert before it commences. Any landing page or website that the advert points to must be created and launched by the winner.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email or phone by Friday 5th June 2020.. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion are submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- The promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Winpos UK, 450 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UU, United Kingdom.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.